Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Feeling Good About Myself

Yes I am feeling good about myself, something I could not say for last few years. I have now lost 47 pounds since May 1st 2010. When I see people I haven't seen in a while they tell me I am looking good, I hope that is not to vein, but I am very proud of what I have accomplished. Hopefully next week I can break the 50 pound mark. I owe so much thanks to Dr. Phil and Bridget Gatcha, for teaching me how to change my life, and how to eat healthy and not starve or crave food.
Last week I had my 4 month visit with my medical doctor, what a surprise I had for them. First thing they put on the scale, when the nurse looked at the chart she  says WOW you have lost a lot of weight. Then in talking with the PA I explained what I have been doing and that I haven't took any insulin since the end of May and No Metformin since End of June and my blood sugar was staying below 120. They couldn't believe it so they did an in office A1c test which came out 6.3. Back in April it was 9.3. So they made copies of my food logs and blood test and became very interested in what I was doing. So they were ok with me not taking any more medicine and said keep doing what you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment