Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The 50lb Mark - See Ya!

Well it has been a couple of weeks since my last post. and this Monday I weighed a day early and had lost 2 more pounds since last week which makes a total of 51 pounds I have lost since May 1st 2010. WOW how much better I feel. I thank God every day for the wisdom he has given to Dr. Phil and Bridget Gatcha to help people like myself to overcome type 2 diabetes. My next goal is to be 200lbs or lower by Thanksgiving.

I reveived the results of my second saliva test which showed the hormone levels in my body are greatly improved - just one reason I feel so much better. I am taking some suppliments to help support the production of testastorone . I really enjoy exercise time wheather it is a long walk with Carol, Swimming at LAFitness or a burst workout and weights. I always feel so good after a workout even if I am a little tried. I am still eating Gluten and dairy free and I plan to eat this way the rest of my life as I do not feel deprived. I do not have the desire to eat bread/flour/pasta products or dairy products, there are just far to many substitutes to satisfy the taste buds. I do feel however that it a shame of how our American food culture is getting worse and worse. How our children are eating so much bad food, it is not a surprise that type 2 diabetes and other degenerative diesesees are so much on the rise. Well that's my rant for today. 

1 comment:

  1. So glad to have found this blog. I recently went to see Dr. Gatcha and am a little anxious regarding the cost of treatment. Would you consider giving me a ballpark estimate on what it cost you? I don't want to get my hopes up only to find out I can't really afford his plan for me. Thanks so much and I'm thrilled that you had such great success!

    ReplyDelete