Monday, July 26, 2010

Month 2 Results

So we start into June 2010 and into the forth week of the program. First, since I have graduated from the Clearvite system to a new diet. Dr. Bridget Gatcha has a diet plan they call the Last Diet as it should be the diet you stay with the rest of your life. She put together a months worth of weekly meal plans for all 6 meals of the day. Each week comes with a shopping list and recipes for meals of that week. The book is laid out excellently and very easy to follow. There are some great meals and snacks that are all gluten free and for the most part dairy free. There are great recipes like how to make gluten free meatloaf, and taco salad. Still through the month of June Dr. Gatcha did not want me to exercise as he wanted me first to just let my body heal. So I continued with a gluten free, dairy free diet and taking the following supplements for support of my stomach and intestines. All of these are made by Apex Energetics:
Gastro-ULC, Glutenflam, H-PLR, HCL-Prozyme and still using Oxicell cream. I would take 2 pills with breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Starting on June 2 2010 I quit taking my insulin shot at night but I was still taking 500mg of metformin. My blood sugar was staying between 120 to 140.  I tried a couple of days with out metformin but my blood sugar would go back to 160 to 170. I also continued to loose weight even though I was not exercising. the week after I stopped taking any insulin I lost 7.5 pounds. I still took one of the clearvite shakes a day also, and would make it part of my normal breakfast. I put 8oz of almond milk, 1 scoop of chocolate clearvite powder, 1 banana, and a table spoonful of Sunflower seed butter in the blinder and mix. YUUUMMMY! I have the shake and 3 pieces of turkey bacon for breakfast. My digestive system was just getting better and better. I would also do a lot of grilling, chicken, fish, steak, pork loin. We also sauteed a lot of zucinne, squash, bell peppers, and onion in olive oil. I found to always make enough to have left overs for lunch the next day. I found that always planning a the very least a day or 2 days ahead of what you were going to eat and making sure you have all the ingredients was a major help in eating right. Last minute decisions on food can become bad decisions. By the end of June I had finished 2 rounds of the supplements for gut repair and move to the supplements for adrenal support and insulin resistance. I began another round of natural supplements from Apex Energetics: Glysen, Adaptocrine, Fibromin, Protoglysen which I took 2 pills with breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I also added a cream 3 times a day called adrenalcalm. Also by the end of June I had lost 24 pounds. No insulin shots, no blood pressure meds, only 500 mg of metformin blood sugar averaging 120 to 130. WOW! Just 2 months ago I was taking 2000 mg of Metformin and 60 units of insulin and my blood sugar was over 200. Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment