Monday, July 26, 2010

Lab Results

As I told you before although I am blogging in detail what I am doing to heal my body and reverse diabetes, everyone may be a little different. That is why it is important to get the lab testing done. During my visits to Dr. Gatcha thru my second to third weeks the lab results from my test were coming in and we would go over each one in detail. This was the first time I had ever had a doctor sit down with me for 30 minutes to a hour to discuss my health. I could tell that this doctor really cared about me and helping me to get well. The blood test which checked over 50 different markers came back. This showed I had a A1C of 9.3 and glucose of 226. There 16 markers very high or low out of the 50 including magnesium, phosphorus, CO2, Potassium, Chloride, and triglycerides. Like I said Dr. Gatcha sat down and went over each item with me and what it meant, but the best words were nothing we cannot fix. The stool samples revealed that I had no bad bacteria but did have too high of a level of good bacteria and some unknown parasites, which he said normally come from letting dogs lick you around your face which I do. Again nothing that couldn't be fixed. The saliva test showed that I was allergic to gluten, nothing I hadn't already figured out just by the result I was getting from going gluten free. The blood test revealed that I was very dehydrated. So, I also now drink about 80oz of water a day. Using the data from all the lab work Dr. Phil and Bridget Gatcha put together a plan of attack to heal my body and get my metabolism back to normal.
1. Clearvite cleanse (which I had completed)
2. Gut repair
3. Adrenal repair and insulin resistance
4. Test blood again
5. clean up and hormones

So now that I have graduated  from the Clearvite system, I am still eating gluten free and dairy free. I can now have beef and pork. I can also have small amount of dairy like a pad of butter or small amount of cheese but I really have not needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment