Friday, July 30, 2010

I Got To Share My Story On TV

I got the opportunity to share  alittle of my experience on a local TV show here in Atlanta on NBC called Atlanta and Company. That was a completely new experiance for me. I was nervous at first but after we got started it was not that bad. http://www.11alive.com/atlanta_and_company_story.aspx?storyid=148186

This has been amazing to me how well this change in my life has worked and I really hope I can be inspire someone to get help with getting their type 2 diabetes reversed. I highly recommend the Gatcha's program. If you do not live in the Atlanta metro area please seek out a doctor that will work with you to reverse type 2 diabetes not just give you medicine to lower blood sugar.

I also joined LAFitness yesterday to start a more vigorous exercise schedule. I did some burst training and work arms and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment